Today is the last day of my lazy life. There was nothing special to do. Got up around 10:30am, cleaned my house, washed the clothes by washing mashine, checked and sent e-mails, went to a resident office to get a document of my resident registration, went to a fitness club and exercised for 2 hours, went shopping after that, bought a piece of cloth to repair my bag, checked and sent e-mails agaig, cooked dinner for my family and then now I am writing my blog. I was supported to go out for a drink or two after my blog posting was done, but changed my mind to stay at home and watch TV.
Not so bad, isn't it?
When I went to a pub where I always drink, I saw and chatted with one of the regular customers. He is a nice bloke but always pokes fun at me with any topics, so did he last night too. I told him I finally got a job and I would work on the computer. Then he started poking fun at me with a laugh.
"Oh, are you working on the computer? Such kind of job can be stressful and also it will drive you mental!! Have you seen a film of "The Beautiful Mind" before? You will have an imaginary friend!! then will be on "The Beautiful Mind 2" some time soooooon! And you....brabrabrabra....". and following " Have you got a your own HP? Are you putting some pix of your nude on there? Ahahahaha!!"
He is also an English language teacher (not American though), so I want to let him know this news (Be careful, girls!)but I'm sure it won't be embarrassing him..maybe he will nag me again with it though.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home