Life in the Bamboo

Monday, January 20, 2003

Yesterday I went to see a film with my friend S. That's "Gang of New York". Not much better than the previews said, but I was glad to have seen Daniel Day-Lewis in it. I like him played in "In The Name of The Father". He seemed a bit older than I saw him last time, yeah it make sense, as time has flown since then. He was sexy as usual, though.
And on my way home after dinner with S, I dropped by a video shop near my house that provided videos and DVDs (not latest ones) at 100yen over the weekend. I rent 2 DVDs, "A.I." and "Snow falling on Cedars". I saw "Snow falling on Cedars" last night. It's nice actually. Japanese actress named Youki Kudoh was pretty good, but I wanna say Ethan Hawke was sooooo great. I understood his painful longing for a woman played by Youki Kudoh, then felt my heart tighten with his sorrow. It made tears came out sometimes while I was watching it.
I'm going to see "A.I" sometime this week. I am sure tears will come up on my eyes again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home