Life in the Bamboo

Wednesday, January 08, 2003

Well, I've spent most of time at home, done mailing to my friends and checking some interesting page.
I went to a post office near my house to pay tax. I paid 42,000yen for the resident's tax and 15,000yen for the health insurance. Aaaaargh!! It's such pain in the arse... As for the health insurance, actually I am supposed to pay about 30,000yen a month but I asked its officer if I could pay nothing until I started working again. They didn't accept it and instead, they resent me a new cheaper bill than I had before. Now I have to pay 15,000yen every month but It doesn't mean I don't need to pay rest of its amount. Aaargh. I will pay rest of it when I start working. *sigh*
Anyway, this kind of things always remind me and make me desparate to fine out the job..... Money is running out as fast as time is flying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home