Life in the Bamboo

Monday, December 30, 2002

Tonight, I saw The Tokyo Millenario by chance. I mean, I was going to have dinner with my two best friends in Marunouchi, Tokyo tonight, but I didn't expect the Millenario was taking place around a restaurant where we would go. After I went up to the ground from a subway station I realised I would have been in a wrong place and was worried whether I could reach the restaurant, that was about 100 meters away from a place I was standing at. The Millenario is held on about 500 meters (not sure) street covered by the arches with a lot of beautiful lights and there are the huge archways at the both side of the street. Normally it takes only 10 minites to go through this street. However it was crazy busy tonight, lots of people were walking under the arches - they seemed to be marching though- and taking the photos with them.
Eventurally I was successful to meet my friends in front of the restaurat, but got tired with only 100 meters walk.
The Millenario is brillinat and it makes us feel we are in a kinda wonderland. If it wasn't busy, it would be more romantic, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home