Now it is only a few days to go until New Year arrives. There were a lot of things happened to me in this year. Well, for example, had spent a kinda crazy nights every weekend for the first 3 months, got a notice of lay-off in March, met the nice blokes during the world cup in June and also fell in love with one of them, left the company in September, went to Ireland on holiday, went to San Francisco for my friend's wedding party in November and then stayed there longer than my initial schedule, found it really hard to find out a new job. For me, the time flied out so fast, but if I have a look back to what had happended to me, yeah, not so bad. I enjoyed myself every second. Some of my friends left me for some reason but I've got a lot of new friends instead. I don't know what I want to do for the year ahead. Maybe it is the eternal subject for me to cope with. Life is short so we should laugh at all times. That's it!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home