Life in the Bamboo

Friday, January 17, 2003

I met up with a friend C as scheduled and walked down to 911, in front of which a black porter always says "hi girls, welcome to 911". We just ignored him and went down into a dark hall. It was before 10pm but quiet there. My another friend L and her friend M already arrived and were drinking. C and I joined them and looked around the hall. There were some girls drinking as well and seemed to be waiting for boys coming. About 10 minites passed by, 2 nice looking and suited men came and started drinking at a few steps away from us. We all agreed they were the best we'd met in there, so L went to them and talked with. She came back to our table a few minites later, and said they would be joining us later on! Thanks, L. I'm glad I'm her friend. However, life isn't going on as you wish, they came to just say hi before they left. After they left, it was boring, boring and boring. There weren't any guys we fancied at all. So C and I left there and went home around 11.30pm.
Free champagne was soooo nice, I was happy with it.
One thing I figured out last night, it's quite interesting; girls in there become hunters and aim at the boys-even if they are ugly- as same way as hunters do their gun at the bear.
I urge my boy-friend to stand in there alone and want to "watch" how the girls do react.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home