The second Monday of January is a national holiday -"Coming of age day". So we are off today. There was nothing to do in particular but nice to have a long weekend.
I heard a bit annoying story last night that a guy (I don't mention his nationality),who has been in here for a month, working at a well-known conversation school as a teacher, took a train at a fare of child to save his money, as his wage is so cheap and needs to make out on a small income. Then if he is questioned by an officer at a gate of station - because there is a system reconginsing whether you're adult or child, he will say " I'm a foreigner so that I didn't know that!"
What a sneaky barstard! Well, force him to learn again at school what a moral sence is.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home