Life in the Bamboo

Saturday, January 25, 2003

Finally I got a job, yes! it took me long long time to have succeed. Not only I'm feeling releaved but also missing this lazy life I spent for nearly 4 months. I was thinking of my life and future while I was doing job hunting. Sometimes it made me depressed, but whenever I felt so I tried my best to think that it wouldn't be necessary to be desperate and I'd need to choose a job I satisfied myself of from the all lists I'd had. Job is not only for making money, it will satisfy me and give me a something. Saraly is not good as I got in the last comapany, actually it doesn't matter. A new job will help me to build kinda new skill/carrier. I don't know at the moment whether I will be successful, but just do my best and go forward step by step.
Lastly, I want to say thank you all my friends for giving me advises and cheering me up all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home