I usually listen to a English radio station throught the internet. One day while I was listening to it as usual, I caught Japanese spoken in woman voice and sequently a song started, yeah it's obviously a part of that song, I thought. So I went to a site of this radio station to find what it was. Mmm, this site is really useful because it shows me what's currently playing there and listes last 10 artists as well. I found out it was a song of The Flaming Lips and its title was "Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots". If you want to know its lyrics, just go to their official site linked above, quite funny and meaningless though. Unfortunatly no Japanese is in it, she is just murmuring something at the start of the song and at the middle of it....... I will make a lot of efforts on recognising what she says next time and figure it out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home