Aaaaargh,,, my pc was freezed when I was about to post a blog I had just finished. So that everything I wrote was gone......
It's a nice day, sunny and warm. I decided to air my futon on the balcony. The hours of sunlight is still short and the sunlight itself is still feeble. So I need to work on "catch the fresh air for futon" project as fast as I can. I put a side of futon outside for 2 hours, then reversed them and aired for another 2 hours. Between this action, I pounded on them with a object like a tennise racket. It's really effective to make them soft.
Now my soft, comfortable futon that have the plenty of sunlight are waiting for me on the bed. I will catch the best sleep I've ever had in the past a few months. Mwahahaha.
However, thing is not going you wish. While I was writing this post, my brother came in my room to talk to me. I talked with him as I was typing, but when I turned to him after a while, I was freezed and screamed "Noooooooo!!!". He was laying on my bed where my soft, comfortable futon were. I begged him to get out of my bed but yeah he grimmed instead and had his fat body rolled over and over on there, actually he knew that I aired my futon today and I was looking forward to getting sleep on there. *bastard.*
My soft futon is being a bit compressed by his weight now.
.... pity me....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home