Life in the Bamboo

Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Since yesterday afternoon (my time), the Blogger's server had been down. I posted my blog and then went to have a look at my page with clicking "view web page" in the edit section. After a couple hours, I signed in and modified my page source to link some friends URL onto here. As usual, I clicked "view web page" to see my modified page.........Wait a minite...... What???!!!!! I was petrified for a second, actually. I want to express how horrible, fearful, dreadful it was to see my updated blog in a unfamiliar designed page and with the unknown persons's URL linked. My first impression of this trouble was my blogs would have got the hacking, yeah I know it was too stupid, becuase the err messages came out when I went to back to edit section and tried to publish the modification again. My effort to them didn't work at all so that back to work.
However, I'd been a bit anxious this problem could have happened to only me, until I recieved an email from someone I didn't know.
She sent me an email titled "whose blogs?", that made me understand what a kind of mails I got easily. She was a bit confused that there was my name on her template page as the contact when she tried to review it.
It was actually terrible but the kinda interesting to me, as it told me I AM ON BOARD. I wish I should have reached a person who belonged to the page my blog was on during this cunfusion.

The Blogger seems to recover now.

****Now new statistic tool is working. Hopefully, they will keep their income balanced ever after. >>Thanks ziam-san.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home