Life in the Bamboo

Monday, March 31, 2003

Celebration for Cherry blossom in full bloom!!

size size


Finally the spring has arrived. The spring in Japan is the most beautiful in the world I think. The cherry blossom have a short life for 2 or 3 weeks. Let's go out right now as taking off the thick jacket and the long boots!!


NEW MOBILE Arrived

size


I dropped my mobile into a toilet on Saturday. I wasn't shocked for some reason, then next day I rushed to buy a new one. It is not brand new, but I've got a camera equipped one now. It will be helpful for me to put some interesting photos of Tokyo here.
As you know, the address data stored in a last mobile was completely gone. I'll try to get in touch with you but not sure I can. Your contact to me would be higly appriciated.



Chelsea

size



I've now become a real Chelsea fan!!
My friend who just came back to Tokyo from his home-leave in London gave me a Chelsea official uniform. -he would like to influence everybody to be the Chelsea fan. We all hope Nakata will join Chelsea next season, because all their games might be running on not only BS or Skyperfect TV. Anyway, thank you!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home