I went to see "The Lord Of The Rings -Two Towers" on Friday. Most of people have already seen it, so I'm not going to tell you about a story. Instead, I'll tell you about a theater I went to.
There are loads of theater in here Tokyo, that have the seating capacity of less than 100 to more than 300 and most of them are quite old, it means a seat will pain your arse. Basically we don't have a reservation system for a seat so that people must queue for hours to see a famous film. Nowday there are some theaters having such system, but most of them are located in surburbs of Tokyo, as you know, some are in Tokyo like Odaiba but not convenient to go. A place where I went for the Lord of The Rings is in Shinagawa. It is easy to get to it from Sinahawa Station, just takes 5 mins by walk. There are 10 screens and 3 of them are called Premium, their seats seems something special and a couple can sit side by side closer like watching at home. The others are not like Premium, but wide enough for Sumo wrestler size guys to sit and I believe you won't feel like hummerring on a someone's big head being in your sight. And one of the reasons why I want to recomment you it is that you can book a seat through the Internet then you will pay it when you check in. No cancellation or reservation charge are required. When you check in, you will be able to choose one of comfortable, central positions from some seats they reserved for you. There are clerk service and the child care service provided as well.
Addition to this advantage, seeing films near the center is quite nice for me. Because I can make it last train even if a film is end at around 11:30pm.
Just for your information, it has taken a few years to be built though finally Roppongi Hills will be unviled coming April. It also has a cinema complex and is the best place to see the films after work. Oh what a pitty, I wish I worked nearby.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home