Life in the Bamboo

Monday, March 03, 2003

Last Saturday, I drank with my friends at a pub where I usually go and debated about the diffirent view of geography.
One American says us that Mexico is absolutely a part of North America. Then we, Australian, English and Japanese insist that it is a part of Central America. It was very interesting argument. We didn't come to the conculusion which was right or not eventually by the late of night, but we will surely do someday, somehow.


I watched one of German film last night; Bandits. My friend told me this film about 4 years ago, but I didn't have any chance to see it by now.
As some of you might know, it is acutally same title as Brues Willis 's Bandits but completely diffirent to that.
The sort of fantastic story is going on till the credit of film comes up, but I think a bit that this unusual things would be happening in Germany or somewhere apart from Japan, as there is no this kind of sence of humor in Japan I suppose.
All I want to tell you is that it has lots of great songs that the girls play during the film. I shouldn't mention about Bandits any more. Just check it out!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home