I'm so sleepy that I am going to bed as soon as possible.
Yesterday, when I was taking nap at my room I saw a horrible dream.
I was cooking in my kitchine with my mom and my brother. I was a bit busy and histerical because anything wasn't going well. I was feeling like in rush making phone calls or picking up some friends ( I dunno why) or something, something, something. To my surprise, this day was my wedding. And I suddenly noticed that I'd never ever seen a guy I would get married with before. It made me awful, then I started thinking over and over what to do for this unbelivable event. Yeah, everthing seemed ready, the guests were already heading for my wedding reception. I was wandering around in panic as murmuring what should I do, what should I do?, how would mom feel if I said I would want to cancelle this wedding, or would it a good solution that I'd devorce soon after the wedding?
Then I was awaken by phone ring. "Thanks God!",I really really felt releaved that was just dream. How awful...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home