Life in the Bamboo

Monday, April 07, 2003

It was a gorgeous day yesterday. I went up to Omote-sando to visit an art gallary where my friend's uncle has shown his works. On my way to the art gallary, I saw an unfamiliar vehicle on the main street. I tried to take a photo of one I saw, but I failed. Please click the photo attached for more information -sorry only Japanese version. I saw same situation as this attached photo, a girl was driving(?) for a couple. Her face got redden with a heat but she didn't seem tired. According to some information I searched, this is one of the green projects for the eviroment in Tokyo, then this vehicle is TAXI called "Jitensha Taxi". This service provides around Omote-sando only. Yeah, it is definitely hard for a driver to take me Ueno Station from Omote-sando by it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home