Whenever I tell my friends that I went to Valencia in Spain for the summer holiday, to which they replied is always same, they'll ask me "Were there loads of oranges or orange files?".
Recently I've been tired to correct their belif that there is nothing but organge filed in Valencia. They are not wrong, because the name of Valencia is very popular with orange in Japan
Fortunately or unfortunately I didn't see any orange fileds in Valencia during my holiday, but before the holiday, of couse, I though Valencia'd have been in the orange fileds. When my boyfriend and me got to Valencia from Bercelona, I asked him what Valencia would remind him of. He frowned as though I was cheating him, but he gently answered "orange" at once. I was so pleased to hear that I told him that's a same answer as I had excitedly. But he went on coolly "it's in a guide book." I was dissapointed a bit but I understood this kinda idea was like Japanese at that time. And I realised this fact again when I bought a pack of orange juice today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home