Life in the Bamboo

Monday, July 07, 2003

Photo Mail Contest

Organized by Asahi Shinbun. It'll have a competition of photograph taken with a camera equipped mobile.
I'm keen to join this competition but my keitai-camera doesn't have a good volum of pixel. I should have bought the better one when I got my previous one sunk into a toilet in this April, I didn't think I would be mad about taking photos with Keitai-camera at that time. It's, in comparision with the digital camera, handy to carry and shot instantly what you've got interested in. However, I found the pixcel of my Keitai-camera was crap and not good enough to be posted on the Internet so that I need to carry my digital camera all the time. I cannot afford buying a newest Keitai-camera equipped with a 1,300,000 pixel CCD camera right now, but it is worth waiting for a month or so untill the price of the newest one go down.

The deadline of the compettion is the 18th of July. No time to think!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home