A new UI of Blogger on Mac is likely to be different to it on Windows. I blog by Mac at home and do by WinXP at work. Or, it depens on a version of IE??
It is 12 days to go till my holiday in Spain. Looking forward to holiday itself and seeing my friend, of course. I need to buy some things for holiday so I'm going shopping today. There is a "outlet" mall in the outshirks of Tokyo, that is not so large and there are not many shops. Most of outlet mall located in and around Tokyo are far away from a station and need to get to there by car. I have a family car but haven't driven for years, and if I went there by car, I would be stuck by a terrible trafic jam and get tired and feel I went to the far-off. Anyway, the mall I am going to is near station actually just in front of the station. It's convinience for a person who don't have the car or who is a "Paper-driver" to go. There is one very careful point when you go by train. Yes, you cannot buy lots and the big-heavy good even though you find it cheap, it would be so hard to take them home.
After shopping, I'm going to Heaven's door for my friend's birthday party tonight. Should be big fun!
Oh, it's raining today. It seems impossible for me to go there in my lovely bicycle....sigh...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home