Life in the Bamboo

Monday, July 21, 2003

I'm back!!

Will tell you about my holiday later with some pix. I'm knackered because of long flight from Spain. I was stuck at the Heathrow airport for 5 hours, since all service were delayed after a strike they held on Friday and Saturday. Fxxk! And in consequence of the delay, my baggage didn't arrive in Tokyo with me. Arghhhhh. BA staffs told us (some people have got this woes as well) they had no idea when the baggage would arrive and return to us. I didn't go mad at this because my holiday was over and not neccesary to get it back in a hurry, but what I am concerned about is the gifts I bought for my faminly and friends are not in hand.

Anyway, I love Sapin and really enjoyed myself on holiday with good meals, beautiful beach, lovely friends and.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home