Life in the Bamboo

Tuesday, June 03, 2003

A pressure cooker fascinates me now.

I already cooked the dishes by it, like curry, tomato sause and so on. It reduces the cooking time every evening and helps me cook the delicious dishes (^ o^).
When I used the pressure cooker first time, I was a bit narvous. I remembered an accident I heard about long time ago that a lid of the pressure cooker blew out and a house wife who was using it got burned. I was wandering around the pressure cooker while it was being put on a cooking stove, and read its manual many times even if there was nothing to tell me more than I knew.
I found that there were some people who were already fasinated by one around me. I talked with a friend of mine and she told me how useful it was. We discussed about it at a pub, when a guy drinking beside us left soon after he finished a pint, we bursted into laugh becase we saw our comversation was not so interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home