Most of every weekend I went to an office to take a training, but I was off toady.
I went to a fitness club in Shimokitazawa in my new bike I bought 2 weeks ago. On my way to there, I noticed it wondn't be necessary for me to excise at the fitness club, as I'd had 30 minuites journey from my place to Shimokitazawa by bike. However, it was too late to know, I almost arrived there when this fact came to me.
After excersising with some machines and jogging for 10 minutes, I went back home by bike again. I didn't stop in any places for a drink tongiht.
Then I had a dinner with my mom and started watching a DVD I borrowed from my friend for nearly 6 months. It was a documentary of Japanese squad during 2002 Korea and Japan World Cup, titled "Never forget Trumphal March and 30 days of thier own." It was excellent, brilliant and really touching. A camera had shot the players as they were for 30 days till Japan squad was beaten by Turkey. It reminded me of that exciting and dreamlike event and I a little bit missed it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home