Life in the Bamboo

Wednesday, May 07, 2003

How sweet you guys! Thank you for leaving the messages to my birthday. When I turned on my Mac, it also celebrated my birthday with displaying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" on it. I missed a chance to take a photo of it though.

Oscar Wilde said "The soul is born old but grows young. That is the comedy of life. And the body is born young and grows old. That is life's tragedy." Yes, my soul is still in early 20's but my body.......never mind.

Actually my birthday is the 6th of May, it was yesterday. Today I found that Mr. Tony Blair was born in same day. That is life's ironies. George Clooney also shares the same birthday as me, that is life's pleasure.
If you want to know which famous people share the same birthday as you, let's find out by it.


Anyway, I've enjoyed my life so far.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home