I dropped by Village Vangurd in Shimokitazawa to look for "Monsterism" on behalf of my friend in the US last night before I went for drinks.
Unfortunatuly, the latest version of Monsterism were sold out and there was no grantee they would be sold again in the shop. I asked another shop which was famous it sold the unique figures. However, an answer was same. Pitty me.
I like Village Vangurd in Shimokitazawa, there is the kind of amaging atomsphere in there so that I was certain there would have what I wanted. I failed to find the latest version of Monsterism last night but I found one of Monsterism series being sold outside of the shop instead.
Each of them is in an egg size capsule and stuck in a small machine. Put the coins into the machine and tune a lever then a capsule comes out. Nobody knows which figure will come to your hands till it is opened. Sound fun?
While I was writting this blog, my mom came in and told me a rainbow had been on the sky. It's been long time since I saw one last.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home