Life in the Bamboo

Thursday, May 01, 2003

Fxxk, Fxxk!
My boss has been out of office due to consult for a company we contracted with. He needs his computer to run on well during his absence in order to access his mail server at office from outside of office Lan. When I was about to print out this morning, the Lan had a small trouble. To fix it is I need to reboot his computer, so that I did.
After a while a mail arrived at me from him that there seemed to be some problems with the Lan system, then asked if I noticed that. I told him a truth that I rebooted his computer to fix the problem by mail with a sentence of apology. To which he replayed was "Never ever do that especially on the weekday. There is no exception for this matter, you should have let me know before you did."
I know that's my fault. But I have been annoyed with this problem that frequently happens and he also knows about it but has never taken any actions to prevent it.
I haven't got any words from him since I mailed him again with more sentence of apology. He might be pissed me off. As I lost my temper after a long time, I've lost my motivation to work today. I am haveing lunch from now on, although it's quite earlier than lunch time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home