Life in the Bamboo

Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Oh, I haven't had my blog updated for a long time. Gosh. Things around me are not going well as I wish, there is sitll a person annoying me with "saying one word too many" around me and also there are loads of paper works I have to deal with till this weekend at office. A training for an engineering I have taken for 2 month will be finished this month. No idea what I should do for the next stage. (In fact, I have one special idea, but won't mention it here until I decide to take it. Hehee)


SARS crisis finally attacked on Japan after we found a fact that a SARS positive Taiwanee travelled around Kansai region for 3 or 4 days. Why did I say it "finally" attacked? Actually I was wondering for days why SARS didn't spread all over Japan, as we are near China or Taiwan. As far as I know, that's a unreliable rumor though, Yakult has someting effective for people to protect themself from SARS. Yakult is quite familiar among Japanese, more familliar than Hamazaki Ayumi , but as familliar as Doraemon . I don't know why but I recall that when I was a kid, I drank it for years and years until I hated. Anyway you don't believe it or not, it is told now that the bifidobacteria (strain Yakult) contained in this beverage effects on SARS and then the worriers and people being danced by media circus rush to the shop to buy them. It means there are few beberage containing strain Yakult left at the any places though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home