Life in the Bamboo

Monday, November 24, 2003

HAPPY WEDDING


I attened my friend wedding reception in Gaien-mae. The reception was pretty good and I enjoyed myself. My friend looked happy and beautiful with her wedding dress.


Autumn Beauty



Gaien-mae "Keyaki-dori". In front of a restruant where the reception was held.
Most of Keyaki have turned yellow. It was the first time I saw this famous avenue in Autume. It's so gorgeous, isn't it?



Got a great prize


The Bingo game took place as one of customary entertament at the second party of my freind wedding. I got "BINGO" quite later than others. 3 persons including me got "BINGO" at same time and there were 3 prizes which were covered with same paper left . I did "Janken" with them to get the priority to choose one of them and then I won first. 3 prizes were, one was big, other was small but nice size to carry and last one looked definitely cheap, because it was in a paper bag. I chose the second one. Then I went back to my seat and torn off the paper. OHHHH, It was a portable MD player!!!!. I've been thinking to buy a new one because my old one was just broken. Hohohohoho. I'm so lucky, yeah!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home