I'm going to read these books for the next one month or two. I've felt like reading books recently for some reason. Some books are from my friend who gave me them on free -actually he dosen't want to keep them at home, and I've borrowed some from my uncle who spents lots of money on the books every month. My uncle is 82years old, loves to read books. What makes me impressed is he reads ANYTHING he get interested in even if the book is for young-adult or is famous among the women in their thirties. I'm always impressed with him when I visit him. There are a lot of new books which I've long to read!! It is much easier to borrow from a library, as the library has lots of books but sometimes I have to put my name in a waiting list to borrow a famous book.
Anyway, I'm so sleepy now and will lose sleeping hours more...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home